Bed Bug Control
Eliminate Bed Bugs Where They Live and Breed
Our bed bug experts will evaluate the situation to determine the best strategy, products and/or heat treatment to eradicate bed bugs from your home.
You can rest easy with Cook's!
Unfortunately, bedbug infestations are becoming more and more common in the United States. Infestations typically begin when a few of these small insects hitch a ride into a home via suitcases, clothing, shoes, furniture, etc. There, they often go undetected by residing near the piping of a mattress, in the bed frame, and/or behind the headboard. In larger infestations, bedbugs can make their home all over in furniture, electrical outlets, light switches, lamps, picture frames, etc. where ever they can live to be near their feeding source — you and your family.
Fortunately, our highly trained technicians specialize in the detection and extermination of bedbugs.
If you have seen small insects or tiny blood spots on your bed, or if you have noticed bites on your arms or legs each morning, you may have a bedbug infestation. Contact your local Cook’s office for a free inspection and consultation with no obligation.
Frequently Asked Question
- Do bed bugs transmit diseases?
- No, however, bed bugs can cause allergic reactions for some people.
- Can bed bugs be harmful to my pets?
- Yes. While bed bugs prefer humans, they will feed on pets and other animals.
- Will I need to get rid of my infested furniture?
- Generally, no. We can usually treat your furniture. However, we do suggest disposing of exceptionally infested furniture. Our team will evaluate and make a recommendation at the time of inspection.