Quarterly Treatments PPS MAX
Quarterly Treatments PPS MAX
Follow the lead of more than 300,000 Southern homeowners who trust Cook’s Pest Control to help protect their homes from household pests. Our highly trained professionals are eager to develop a customized plan to help protect your home with PPS Max, our Maximum Perimeter Protection System.
Our new pest control service, PPS MAX, takes advantage of the latest advancements in pest control, allowing us to reduce the number of scheduled service visits to your property!
Your initial service includes a thorough, custom treatment of both the interior and exterior of your home.
Ongoing quarterly treatments focus on the exterior, where most pest infestations originate.
If you have a pest problem between quarterly treatments, we’ll come back until it’s resolved, free of charge.
Cook's Proven Process
We identify conditions that encourage infestations and recommend a control program.
In our initial visit, we treat cracks, crevices, and voids in the home to eliminate pest problems at their source.
We seal, caulk, and correct outside areas to block pests from gaining entry. We then establish a protective barrier around your home using exterior baits, granules, and other scientifically-proven products.
Monitoring & Prevention
As the seasons change, your home becomes more appealing to a variety of insects, spiders, and rodents. Your Cook's professional consistently monitors your home's protective barrier to make sure pests can't get in.
Seasonal Pest Activity
Nuisance "House" Ants, Flies, Spiders, Stinging Insects (Wasp, Hornets, and Bees), Earwigs, Thrips, Clover Mites, Crickets, Springtails, Boxelder Bugs, Chiggers, Fleas, Carpet Beetles
Stinging Insects, Nuisance “House” Ants (Argentine), Flies, Ticks, Fire Ants, Brown Recluse Spiders, Black Widow Spiders, Large Outdoor Roaches, Millipedes/Centipedes, Ground Beetles, Hard Shell Bugs
Spiders, Rodents, Fleas, Stinkbugs, Kudzu Bugs, Lady Bugs, Large Outdoor Roaches (Water Bugs/Palmetto Bugs), Odorous House Ants
Rodents, Roaches, Ladybugs, Stink Bugs, Silverfish, Odorous House Ants, Mice, Rats, Birds, Indian Meal Moths
Our 110% Satisfaction Guarantee is designed to give you confidence that when you sign an agreement with Cook’s, you’ll be completely satisfied with our service. As long as you are a Cook’s customer, your pest control technician will return as often as needed to ensure your satisfaction.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How quick can you come out to start the service?
- Usually within 24 to 48 hours, depending upon your schedule and technician availability.
- How long will it take to get my pest issues under control?
- As is the case with most things, it depends on the severity of the problem. The longer a pest problem has gone unaddressed, the longer it will usually take to resolve. However, you should see an improvement after the initial treatment.
- Do I have to sign an agreement for pest control service (PPS MAX)?
- Yes. We offer a 15-month agreement that consists of the initial service and first quarter treatment. This is followed by 4 additional quarterly treatments. This agreement is backed with Cook's 110% Satisfaction Guarantee.