Make A Payment
WITH COOK’S EasyPay SERVICE
Please Note: As of February 4, 2013, we upgraded our online payment system.
Single or One-Time Payments: We have upgraded our ability to handle
one-time payments. NOTE: We have always processed debit cards as credit cards.
We will do the same in the new system, so please enter debit cards as credit cards.
Now you have 2 options:
You may “enroll” your Cook’s accounts and payment/funding sources (bank account and debit/credit card) . Cook’s will store this information for you in a secure environment. All of your Cook’s accounts are listed together for future payments. The next time you want to make a payment, login and click “Pay Now” for one or all of your accounts. There is no need to re-enter your account information.
To enroll and make one-time payments, click the link at the end of this paragraph, then under “First Time Enrollment” enter your Cook’s account number and service address zip code. You will have the opportunity to enter your email address and a password of your choice, which you will use for future log ins. Click here to enroll and make one-time payments.
- The second choice is similar to what you have done in the past. Log in by entering your Cook’s account number and service address zip code. Then enter the bank account or debit/credit card you want to make the payments from. Your payment information will NOT be stored. The next time you want to make a payment, enter the information again. Click Here to make one-time payments without enrolling.
When you enroll in Cook’s EasyPay service …
Your account information is stored in a secure, protected environment.
- Setup automatic payments
- Have your account paid whenever a charge is posted to your account
- Make a one-time payment
- Enroll all of your Cook’s accounts under one login
- Use different payment sources: bank accounts and debit/credit cards
- Assign different payment sources to different Cook’s accounts
- See a complete history of all payments made through EasyPay
- See a recent history of charges and payments posted to your Cook’s accounts
It’s Easy and It’s Free!
For more information about EasyPay and detailed instructions on setting up your
Cook’s accounts, please click HERE
You may make one-time payments using EasyPay even if you choose
not to enroll. Click Here to make one-time payments without enrolling.